Some news
We should really post some photos of Kelly's belly, but since we don't have any...we won't.
In case there is someone out there still reading this, I thought I would let you know that I (Dan) will be joining Brendan, one of my many brothers, on his morning radio show at Queen's University Campus Radio - CFRC on Wednesday morning. That will be the earliest that I have been awake since we got back from Indonesia. Another brother, Brian, will also be joining in the fun.
We're on the air Wednesday December 20th, from 8:00am to 10:00am Eastern Time in Canada
or
5:00am Wednesday December 20th Vancouver, Canada time
or
1:00pm Wednesday December 20th GMT time
or
2:00pm Wednesday December 20th Stockholm, Sweden time
8:00pm Wednesday December 20th Jakarta, Indonesia time
or
00:00am Thursday December 21st Canberra, Australia time
or
2:00am Thursday December 21st at the South Pole
You can listen live here http://cfrc.ca/CFRC-live.m3u or if you missed it, just go to the archives here, http://www.cfrc.ca/archives_simple.php, punch in the date and times above and check it out.
Put it on yer ipod!
Comments