Merry Christmas!
I realised that there haven't been many photos this past month, so I thought I would catch up before the holidays. I expect the next pics to be posted from Ghana!
We're off to visit friends for a month before I have to start back at work.
For anyone counting or keeping track.
Other than that, Kelly and I are very intrigued with how he's going to handle two 7-hour flights to get from Toronto to Amsterdam to Accra!
Check out my Flickr stream here for a bunch of photos, and some Christmas poses by Govan at Kelly's Flickr or just click on the Flickr badge at the top right of the page.
We're off to visit friends for a month before I have to start back at work.
For anyone counting or keeping track.
- 10 Months old
- 8 teeth. His eight tooth poked through the other day, which will make his smile a little more symmetrical.
- 0 steps (so far). We figure he's very close to taking his first steps. He's been walking holding on to both our hands for months now, but recently is getting comfortable holding on to just one hand. He's stretching out from one object to another and you can see the gears working on how to get there.
- 2 "signs". Communicating with signs is not working, but there are some hints. He can clap his hands and will wave Hello. Waving Goodbye seems to confuse him a little (why are you waving when you are going away). He also waved at the cows in the barn this past weekend, so I guess he needs to research a little on how hooved animals work.
- 0 sleeping through the night. Kelly is not amused :)
Other than that, Kelly and I are very intrigued with how he's going to handle two 7-hour flights to get from Toronto to Amsterdam to Accra!
Check out my Flickr stream here for a bunch of photos, and some Christmas poses by Govan at Kelly's Flickr or just click on the Flickr badge at the top right of the page.
Comments