Halloween Pics
I've uploaded some more photos from Halloween.

Click through on the one above for more.
Also, there's some very dark video that is excessively long because I have no working editor. Also, it's videos from a parent showing their kid, so, it's totally boring too. Govan does have a few funny lines though... Enjoy!
Halloween - Ready to Go! from D K on Vimeo.
Halloween - Heading out from D K on Vimeo.
Halloween - Another trip from D K on Vimeo.
Click through on the one above for more.
Also, there's some very dark video that is excessively long because I have no working editor. Also, it's videos from a parent showing their kid, so, it's totally boring too. Govan does have a few funny lines though... Enjoy!
Halloween - Ready to Go! from D K on Vimeo.
Halloween - Heading out from D K on Vimeo.
Halloween - Another trip from D K on Vimeo.
Comments