What's for Dinner?
At dinner tonight:
Gov is eating his carrots.
Kelly: Are you a rabbit?
Gov: Noooo (in that 'Don't be silly crazy parents' voice)
Dan: I'm a horse. Neigh!
Gov: And Mommy is a cow.
Dan: (quietly) Yes, yes she is. :)
Another random dinner quote:
Gov: "You drink milk from a cup. Not me. I drink milk from a bottle."
This is one of Gov's laws.
Milk is drunk from a bottle, and only milk is drunk from a bottle. Everything else is drunk from a cup, and not from a bottle.
Gov is eating his carrots.
Kelly: Are you a rabbit?
Gov: Noooo (in that 'Don't be silly crazy parents' voice)
Dan: I'm a horse. Neigh!
Gov: And Mommy is a cow.
Dan: (quietly) Yes, yes she is. :)
Another random dinner quote:
Gov: "You drink milk from a cup. Not me. I drink milk from a bottle."
This is one of Gov's laws.
Milk is drunk from a bottle, and only milk is drunk from a bottle. Everything else is drunk from a cup, and not from a bottle.
Comments