Olympic Spirit

So, we've been watching the Olympics a lot, and Gov has taken to skiing along the floors, and speed skating sometimes. The speed skaters would send him into a giggle fit with every start - the waving of the arms as they took off was the funniest thing ever, for him at least.

With all the medal ceremonies on TV, he also got to hear the anthem, or "Hey, the Canada song!", and he started singing it after a post-dinner hockey game tonight (after he gave me penalty for hooking).

Olympic Spirit - Oh Canada (Alternate Version) from D K on Vimeo.


Lyrics
(as far as I can tell)

Oh Canada
Stand on Rebound Sea (a different one! - i.e. different from before we recorded)
Turn and see coming
and a Captain America ( I said a superhero!)

All Abord of Spiderman (I said Spiderman)

Oh mer ter mer our stair mer IRON MAN (I said Iron Man)

Oh stairn of Canada
hammer stammer Toronto Maple Leafs
Term of see Hockey player

And now the song's over.

The version before the camera was turned on included the verse

Oh Canada
Scores a goal
5 dollars in points

I also didn't have a chance to put up the birthday video from a few weeks ago - he's still pretty chuffed to be three!

I'm Three! from D K on Vimeo.

Comments

Laura said…
I'm not sure there could ever be anything cuter than the way he says "I'm three years old".

Popular Posts