Hockey Milestone
During last night's post-dinner skate in the backyard, another milestone was achieved.
Getting up all by himself. First time ever.
Must have "practiced" that a dozen times - ice was a little bumpy and caused some spectacular spills!
I also think it is hilarious that he says (at the beginning) that he used his stick to help him get up - even though the stick never touches the ice - I guess it's all for balance....
Getting up all by himself. First time ever.
Must have "practiced" that a dozen times - ice was a little bumpy and caused some spectacular spills!
Hockey Milestone from D K on Vimeo.
I also think it is hilarious that he says (at the beginning) that he used his stick to help him get up - even though the stick never touches the ice - I guess it's all for balance....
Comments