TV on the ground
Kid was tired at noon today. Good day for a nap, but I figured time was running out for family skating. So I got him out skating at the local arena for a while In the afternoon (it's been raining all day, and our rink is an icy swimming pool at the moment).
After skating, he was barely able to function.
But he knows Hockey Night In Canada is on tonight...
So he has been struggling to stay awake for a while - I don't have the heart to get him to go to bed.
So he is hanging out in various positions trying to evade sleep.
Reminds me of the Weeping Tile/Sarah Harmer song, Basement Apt. where I misheard the lyrics the first few times:
"Nothing beats watching TV all night, on the ground*"
I remember nights like those from childhood. Good times.
*should be all night *underground*
After skating, he was barely able to function.
But he knows Hockey Night In Canada is on tonight...
So he has been struggling to stay awake for a while - I don't have the heart to get him to go to bed.
So he is hanging out in various positions trying to evade sleep.
Reminds me of the Weeping Tile/Sarah Harmer song, Basement Apt. where I misheard the lyrics the first few times:
"Nothing beats watching TV all night, on the ground*"
I remember nights like those from childhood. Good times.
*should be all night *underground*
Comments