Another Conversation
On the way up to bed.
The boy is climbing the stairs.
And talking to himself....
"Fuck.... Fuck.... Fuck.... Dad is *fuck* a bad word?""Well, it can be inappropriate."
"What about FART?""Well, that can be inappropriate at times too. Like the dinner table."
We reach the top of the stairs...
Funk is NEVER a bad word or inappropriate. You want to get funky?!
I thought you said something else.
Uhhh, I can't remember... get your pyjamas on.
I don't know if I dodged a bullet there, or if the boy was playing me.
Whatever, time to put on the funk.
"How about FUNK? Is Funk a bad word"
Funk is NEVER a bad word or inappropriate. You want to get funky?!
"But you just said it was a bad word?!? Why did you say it was a bad word, well, it was inappropriate?"
I thought you said something else.
"What did you think I said?"
Uhhh, I can't remember... get your pyjamas on.
I don't know if I dodged a bullet there, or if the boy was playing me.
Whatever, time to put on the funk.
Comments