Post Dinner Fun
So, shortly after solid food was on the menu, we started having a little fun during the post-dinner cleanup. Well, before the part where you need to pick up everything that was down.
We find it hilarious. Gov still loves it too, over a year later.
Your mileage may vary.
But then it's nothing but kid stuff here, so you know what you are getting into.
Post Dinner Fun from D K on Vimeo.
Also, I uploaded a bunch of pics from our trip with Gord to African Lion Safari where we used our African child safety skillz gained on Ghana road trips
Click here for all those photos, including this one below which I like for the name that Gord coined while we were taking the photo...
We find it hilarious. Gov still loves it too, over a year later.
Your mileage may vary.
But then it's nothing but kid stuff here, so you know what you are getting into.
Post Dinner Fun from D K on Vimeo.
Also, I uploaded a bunch of pics from our trip with Gord to African Lion Safari where we used our African child safety skillz gained on Ghana road trips
Click here for all those photos, including this one below which I like for the name that Gord coined while we were taking the photo...
Comments