What happened to the Summer?
Ping!
It seems the blog posts have lagged a little. We could blame it all on lazy Sundays, busy summers, lack of escapades or other lies.
But our friend Laura, who openly admits I am full of ideas has been bugging me about updates.
Of course, she needs to get her priorities straight as seen here
Anyway, I was preparing for RAWK stardom.
But there haven't been any takers.
For good reason.
I'll put up a whack of photos this week.
I promise.
Oh, and here's a taste of what you missed at my brother Brian's Birthday Hootenanny III (he's the well dressed gentleman at the piano, who didn't get the memo to wear a 'wordy' shirt that both myself and my brother Brendan did.)
Dan and Brendan - Fake Empire from D K on Vimeo.
Note: It helps to turn the volume up to 11.
It also helps if you leave the house after doing that. Just sayin'...
It seems the blog posts have lagged a little. We could blame it all on lazy Sundays, busy summers, lack of escapades or other lies.
But our friend Laura, who openly admits I am full of ideas has been bugging me about updates.
Of course, she needs to get her priorities straight as seen here
Anyway, I was preparing for RAWK stardom.
But there haven't been any takers.
For good reason.
I'll put up a whack of photos this week.
I promise.
Oh, and here's a taste of what you missed at my brother Brian's Birthday Hootenanny III (he's the well dressed gentleman at the piano, who didn't get the memo to wear a 'wordy' shirt that both myself and my brother Brendan did.)
Dan and Brendan - Fake Empire from D K on Vimeo.
Note: It helps to turn the volume up to 11.
It also helps if you leave the house after doing that. Just sayin'...
Comments
I'll "be" she prefers to remain anonymous.