Lunch Break at the Towers
The light was so blinding I couldn't tell if I got the towers in the shot, but this is the best I could do.
Chillin' outside the mall under the twin towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Travel to get here was killer - two late night flights does not make a set of happy well rested parents. Govan seemed to enjoy flying A LOT! And he managed to sleep well on the plane - not so well in the hotel unfortunately. We're set up in some nice digs close to the Red Cross office here. Kelly is now in Aceh, and Govan and I will join her on Thursday.
Tomorrow we go to the park just in front of these towers, and maybe the aquarium if we can fit it in. Then swimming in the pool.
Good times.
Chillin' outside the mall under the twin towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Travel to get here was killer - two late night flights does not make a set of happy well rested parents. Govan seemed to enjoy flying A LOT! And he managed to sleep well on the plane - not so well in the hotel unfortunately. We're set up in some nice digs close to the Red Cross office here. Kelly is now in Aceh, and Govan and I will join her on Thursday.
Tomorrow we go to the park just in front of these towers, and maybe the aquarium if we can fit it in. Then swimming in the pool.
Good times.
Comments